With getting started
- What is MyChart?
- Is there a fee to use MyChart?
- How do I sign up?
- What do I need to use MyChart?
- My activation code does not work. What should I do?
- I lost my activation code. Can you send me a new one?
- Who do I contact if I have further questions?
With your account
- Where can I update my personal information (e.g., home address, e-mail or change my password)?
- I forgot my password. What should I do?
- I was logged out of MyChart, what happened?
- I want to link my MyChart accounts.
- I want to share my health records.
With a family member's account
- Can I view a family member's health record in MyChart?
- Can my spouse and I share one MyChart account?
With managing care or billing
- What test results are available in MyChart?
- Why are certain test results not shared electronically via MyChart?
- If some of my health information on MyChart is not correct, what should I do?
- If I send a message to my doctor or nurse, when can I expect a reply?